Use foil dispensers on production lines to speed up repair and adjustments.
They are designed to be easily transported or piled up, while the foil surfaces remain protected.
They enable you to quickly:
- Adjust tools
- Align motors and transmissions
- Adjust machine feet or supports
- Wedge bearings and linings
- Compensate for all kinds of tolerances without having to stop any machine.
An unquestionable trump, our foil dispensers can be recycled. They do not contain any synthetic product.
Materials, Dimensions & Thicknesses
For Dimensions in inches please click here.
|3.0255||Al99,5||L31/34/36||1000||150 x 2500||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|CW506L||CuZn33||CZ107||C26800||150 x 2500||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|PET (ISO)||150 x 2500||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|1.4301, 1.4350||X5CrNi1810||304S15, 304S31||304||S30400||150 x 1200||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|1.1121||1010||040A10||1010||G10100||150 x 2500||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
* Length according to your specifications: 1200 mm (for stainless steel) and 2500 mm (for the other materials) being our maximal lengths.
Request For Quote
Please send us your enquiry by e-mail: supplying the following details:
- First name
- Company's name
- Zip Code
- Dimensions (*)
- Material and
(*) Our Foil Dispensers have a standard width of 150 mm and a maximum length of 1200 mm, for stainless steel and 2500 mm, for the other materials. Please inform us which length you wish.