Use foil dispensers on production lines to speed up repair and adjustments.
They are designed to be easily transported or piled up, while the foil surfaces remain protected.
They enable you to quickly:
- Adjust tools
- Align motors and transmissions
- Adjust machine feet or supports
- Wedge bearings and linings
- Compensate for all kinds of tolerances without having to stop any machine.
An unquestionable trump, our foil dispensers can be recycled. They do not contain any synthetic product.
Materials, Dimensions & Thicknesses
For Dimensions in metrics please click here.
|1000||3.0255||Al99.5||6" x 100"||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|C26800||CW506L||CuZn33||6" x 100"||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|PET (ISO)||6" x 100"||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|304||S30400||1.4301, 1.4350||X5CrNi1810||6" x 50"||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|1010||G10100||1.1121||1010||6" x 100"||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
* Length according to your specifications: 50" (for stainless steel AISI 304) and 100" (for the other materials) being our maximum dimensions.
Request For Quote
Please send us your enquiry by e-mail: supplying the following details:
- First name
- Company's name
- Zip Code
- Dimensions (*)
- Material and
(*) Our Foil Dispensers have a standard width of 6'' and a maximum length of 50'', for stainless steel and 100'', for the other materials. Just inform us which length you wish.